Why couldnt the standard alloys be just a little bit bigger?

BEP51

I wonder if bathursts could be refurbished to fill in the notches at the ends of the spokes? I will look to see what they look like without centre caps, cos I don't like caps on alloys, makes them seem like steelies.

168432_495262713541_756508541_6210820_2192492_n.jpg

saw these at swdubs meet, they looked quite nice, but still not sure.

ALY58727U.jpg

i really like these,

Bolt Pattern: 5 x 100

Note: 32mm offset

Size: 17" x 7.5"

what things would i need to get them to fit? current offset on standard trims is 43 and 6J if any help.

Think i might temporarily go for some bathursts next time some pop up on the forum at a decent price with decent tyres to see if i like them, then, if not, just resell them and go back to the current ones.

I assume the offset is virtually irrelevant and they will just bolt straight on and work, or would i need rolled arches so they dont rub?

AETV83707237_1.jpg

Audi-A2-007.jpg

Audia2rims.jpg

Always wanted to see these on a Lupo.

Shares that 6 spoke similarity with the Bathurst

I think they are

5X100

16x6

Et42

Edited by Jowey

if you want some cool oem 16's have a search for audi TT mini comps... they are like the 17" COMPS but in 16" guise, they are 5x100 however so would require some adaptors, think there about et32, and the smallest adaptors you can get is 16mm so would end up et16 so probs need mega stretched tires and arch mods

Anybody have any pictures, not photoshopped, of non-gti lupos with bathursts on. all i can find is an (overly lowered for my taste) green one with black ones on it.

Im sure i saw one on here before but didnt pay enough attention to it.

(Photoshop just cant quite produce anything accurate enough as there arent enough decent pics of gti's on standards)

Thanks in advance for anything u find.

wow! great find in red too! acually looks quite good on it, especially a tad lower on my current suspension height would fill the arches very nicely i think.