Lupo 1.4Tdi Fuel Pump...just stopped - no power??

Having basically the same problems on mine , looks like its probably the immobiliser or the ecu tbh.

Mine had just been sitting for ages though , new battery on and nothing , no pump no injectors etc etc

12v to the pump fires that over but no injectors so wont fire properly.

Won't be the immobilisor.

VW immob's allow the car to start, then it'll die 3-4 seconds after starting and running.

It was a dodgy connection to the motherboard. That's why it couldn't be picked up on Vagcom, which I gathered. But luckily it wasn't the fried track like someone had a problem with on here. Just the connection decided to give up

Cool, laws of averages says its unlikely to be the same problem i have lol ill get onto mine this weekend and try a few things.

Just realised the only code reader i have just reads from 04 onwards , so no further forward on that one until i see one of the lads who has a reader that is compatible.

i will take the cover off and let you know what wire to run a fused live too on the ecu, nicola's had no live to the ecu from the relay, does your ecu allow it to be read?

mitch

Mitch/Picola did you have any luck seeing which wire to connect to ?

• 2 years later...