URGENT NEED HELP!!!

Hi everyone need urgent help!

My alarm keeps going off for no reason, i have disconnected the battery to shut it up.

my stepbrother who is a mechanic thinks there could be a backup seperate battery for the alarm incase the battery goes flat

Does anyone know if lupo gti's have these? and if so how can i turn it off/disconnect it

many thanks in advance... i hope you can help!!!!!

Edited by GazLupo27

Hi everyone need urgent help!

My alarm keeps going off for no reason, i have disconnected the battery to shut it up.

my stepbrother who is a mechanic thinks there could be a backup seperate battery for the alarm incase the battery goes flat

Does anyone know if lupo gti's have these? and if so how can i turn it off/disconnect it

many thanks in advance... i hope you can help!!!!!

If anyone knows? im pretty sure they are on the mk4 Golf so not sure if the backup battery for alarm is on lupo GTI too.

If there isnt one then its not a problem as i can sleep fine, its just if my alarm starts going off at 2 in the morning and doesnt stop and i dont know how to stop it.

Or if there is a fuse you can take out or anything??

hi mate im a mechanic a vw there should be a electronic emobilizer switch under the sterring collum if so u can reset it but if there isnt one u may have to hunt around in the engine bay i think the backup batt is under the car battery but im not to sure if nither of the work let me know and ill see what info i can find at work hope the helps -_- .