seat arosa tdi

wethepeople123

Im not the person to ask, a mate bought one for his megane 1.9 which was 100 and one for his 520d which was 150 ish.

Edit: Must add wont be as good as a remap.Problem with the chips is, there alot of ones that do nothing that you could get ripped off for. The friend of mine was lucky in finding his as the ones he has definetely work!

Edited by joeadamou

A proper remap will get the most power out of your engine available, no matter what you start at. To help a remap, i could suggest a decent Induction system, a new exhaust poss even a manifold (i know a few peeps on here have uprated ones). Aswell as those, check all the normal parts are up to scratch, glow plugs etc, make sure everythings working efficiently (and is clean!!), and youll get the most of of a remap (which imo is the best option).

A proper remap will get the most power out of your engine available, no matter what you start at. To help a remap, i could suggest a decent Induction system, a new exhaust poss even a manifold (i know a few peeps on here have uprated ones). Aswell as those, check all the normal parts are up to scratch, glow plugs etc, make sure everythings working efficiently (and is clean!!), and youll get the most of of a remap (which imo is the best option).

cheers for the adivce mate, will hope to get tht dne asap