Dirty Black 1.0l on 16" Montreal II's

xChris1609

so sick. dont know why this hasnt been done before

People seem scared of 16s but the right offset & a bit of arch rolling & you're laughing

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everyone, didn't think 16's would get a good reception but Montreal II's are such a great wheel i just had to do it! :thumbsup:

itll get some proper photos taken soon....

• 3 weeks later...

new pictures, she had a wash and a machine polish... yeah i forgot the sills. :angry:

05041.jpg05042.jpg05043.jpg05044.jpgSorry about the rubbish quality, camera battery is dead so these are iphone ones :thumbdown:

daily drive height on 16's :mrgreen:

with my current set up i can go about 20mm lower all round but its a pain in the arse for me to get to work if its lower haha :coffee:

• 1 month later...

Take it the arches are just rolled? I'm hatching plans for a similar OME+ wheel upgrade :thumbsup: Also 16x6.5 but ET38 so should sit 4mm further out than these. How lowered are you as well, is that 20mm off fully wound?

Edited by Koop

That looks pretty amazing tbh. My mate has a set of these on his mk4 golf V5. He may wake up to find it on bricks at some point in the near future! LOL. What coilovers are you running? And are they standard of have they been adapted? Ryan