What to look out for??

SamuelXXII

they are great fun to drive, handle nicely, very unique but tbh I had more trouble than it's worth with mine

gearbox will break whether you like it or not! You can never push the car to it's limits without the fear of it destroying the car

the engine is always very limp below 4krpm and it grows tiring never having that low down power to just nip about town

then you think you have a small engine economical car... think again, probably get about 30mpg?

GTi just solves all these problems and seems a far better buy :(

I can't blame you if you buy a sport, they are great fun but expect problems

oh lol...

door locks may break

windows will stop going down

pedal box will break

starter motor will fail

I know every car have their problems but the Lupo just seems to have so many :(

Edited by .Phase

well it turnt out to be a complete dog.! wasnt as desribed at all wow where do i start... well he never listed the service light was on, 3tyres were bald, boot lid was keyd to f**k, every panel had a scratch or a dent on it.! passenger door had been broken into as he looked the keys in (but thats fine it can be bent bk as he sed haha.!) mayonaise on the oil cap the fing was a nail.! and the guy was a complete messa. not happy wot a waste of £130 juice i put in my bro scoob lol

on route to look at another bow tho as it on the way home lol.

grey 1.4s 2003 52,000 £2350 :)

yh the gti would be a better choice but like u say insurance wud be high.

haah phase slating it!!

yeah like all cars they have their problems, think the sport is renowned for being the most unreliable lupo?

cambelt ever 40k.

I bought my sport on about 75k, now on 94k and in that time i've had no major issues with it at all touch wood! I just made sure i bought a well looked after one with loads of history.

Sports are pretty hard to come by as they are and as they get older good ones are getting harder and harder to come by. just got to keep looking! dont settle for a rotter.