engine seized!

Finally found one!!47k with warrenty and delivered for....£350 how good is that?

Scotty_82 and Rich let me know when your free and and stock up on your goodies lol.

Cheers, Dan

ps. Could i scrap my old engine or should i sell it?

Sell it spare or repair etc

Someone may wanna take bits off it to attempt a 75>100 conversion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting delivered thursday mate, providing they dont use the same couriers lol.yeah i suppose your right, what tools would i need?and would i need an engine hoist?

Will it be done in one day?just so i know how long to hire the crane for. Sunday is ok with me aslong as yous arnt changing your plans to do it?cheers, Dan

p.s. Can we use my tools to take bonnet off?i bought a set especially for that haha

The engine didnt have a barcode on to say what it was and where its going.so they couldnt find it.last i knew engines were quite a size,especially being on a crate

The engine didnt have a barcode on to say what it was and where its going.so they couldnt find it.last i knew engines were quite a size,especially being on a crate

bonkers isnt it, I recently sent off 4 wheels and had 3 returned cos they couldtn find the address.....how the **** do they lose a wheel thats strapped to another one ???

I reckon there is some ****er who works in the courier depot with a real nice lupo

I think you could be right there mate.not to worry my new engine has just arrived so im happy.nearly put my back out liftin it like but itll be worth it when its in