SOLD PLEASE DELETE

ADAT64

I'll try take some pics for you mate. It's snowing here ATM... Not good :( I got a pic of my car with the wheels on as they are still fitted... Any chance you could send me a pic of your wheels

Liam.lum@gmail.com

Edited by Liam-R

Gonna reply to all pm's when I get to work. I'll check the tyre sizes etc...

Have you got the centres for those slots dude?

Sorry I'd consider it if they had centres dude, but they're not really my bag.......... I would swap them for a set of 5x100 - 4x100 pcs adaptors or maybe something of a similar size with a bit of lip. But I'd rather a sale overall

• 2 months later...

BUMP right these are 100% up for sale and will be sold to the person that makes the first SENSIBLE offer! I'm in no rush to sell for £60 a packet of fags and a playsation 2 controler! I WILL post but it is FULLY at the buyers expense so the £150 asking does NOT include postage! Also I'm not really after swaps now, just cash.... But feel free to try me!

Any swaps (although I'm REALLY not after that) would have to be 15's as I have recently invested in a gti...but like I say, I'm happy with the barthursts that come on it so cash is preferable!

I'll give you £100 cash next wekeend, depending on how much tread is on the tyres...?

I'm based in Cov, so you're only a 15 min trip down the A444.

will be sold to the person that makes the first SENSIBLE offer! I'm in no rush to sell for £60 a packet of fags and a playsation 2 controler! £100? No thanks mate! :)

and for anyone else making offers I want VERY nearest offer! If they don't sell they'll be my winters

the wheels minus tyres would set you back £150 the tyres are all in good to fair condition and will NOT need replacing anytime soon! GENUINE offers please

Edited by ADAT64

will be sold to the person that makes the first SENSIBLE offer! I'm in no rush to sell for £60 a packet of fags and a playsation 2 controler! £100? No thanks mate! :)

and for anyone else making offers I want VERY nearest offer! If they don't sell they'll be my winters

Meet me half way then. ;)

More pics please?

pm me your email address or pop it on here and I'll mail you one of them fitted to the car and some others that I have...

Although these are currently under offer pending a reply. Cus they're a bargain at that price! :)

Provisionally sold to me. :)

No reply, please consider these still for sale until stated otherwise! Had 3 sensible offers with no follow up.... Offers people?

No reply, please consider these still for sale until stated otherwise! Had 3 sensible offers with no follow up.... Offers people?

Ok I take that back..... Just had a text provisionally sold. Pending collection on Saturday!

pm me your email address or pop it on here and I'll mail you one of them fitted to the car and some others that I have...

Although these are currently under offer pending a reply. Cus they're a bargain at that price! :)

£125 I'll come this weekend?

Very little contact so still open to offers, set on here for £150 no tyres and these are in much better cosmetic shap even though they're orange!