black lupo sport breaking 100bhp

meakylad

Mate ive pm'd u twice and wrote on here but no reply?plus u have been online.let me know about engine please.thanks, Dan

Edited by danno

hi everyone, cant pm everyone as i simply have to many to reply too, anybody that wants any parts can ring me if poss as its much easier that way. anyway everythings for sale but larger things postage will have to be sorted yourself or picked up from the chesterfield area. all parts have been removed and safely stored and are ready to be collected. call or tx 07738 255725 cheers

hi people, i have just set up a paypal account so anybody still wanting items let me know on 07738 255725 we can sort out a price.

items still for sale:

front bumper

back bumper

complete interior

bonnet

tailgate

pedal box

engine (91k)

gearbox

front hubs

2 stubby wing mirrors

lupo sport alloys with good tyres

steering rack front beam

all arch liners

headlights

rear lights

front fogs (complete)

exhaust (complete) back box plus manifold and new cat etc

lambda sensor

abs pump and brake master cylinder

ecu

airbag control unit

steering wheel with airbag and column

complete dash, speedo etc and all plastics (black)

handbrake lever

gear selector unit complete with linkage

any questions just give me a ring cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, in need of both mirrors as some bas***d kicked off my drivers side mirror, i would prefer not to have to respray, they arent tornado red, but two blacks would be do. (They would have to be both electric, and a quick diagram as to how i can fit it would be great)

PM me please if u still have them.

Ben

Edited by BEP51

Hiya, in need of both mirrors as some bas***d kicked off my drivers side mirror, i would prefer not to have to respray, they arent tornado red, but two blacks would be do. (They would have to be both electric, and a quick diagram as to how i can fit it would be great)

PM me please if u still have them.

Ben

City Centre life, living the dream? :lol:

City Centre life, living the dream? :lol:

Actually wasnt in Plymouth, parked it in Somerton near Taunton for ONE night (a friday) and some drunk idiots kicked it off, another guy came and told me he had had it done to his car (a nice lowered ibiza on white borbets) twice before quite recently on both sides and he doesnt have a clue who keeps doing it unfortunately...

No wonder i always garage the car when at home. Hate having to leave it on the street in Plymouth... dont feel it is safe (especially after the new police crime thing lol)

Anyway, need to get it sorted asap as it looks **** atm :( i used red and black tape so u wouldnt notice if i just drove by, better than having it bouncing off the door.