Standard Lupo Rear Light Clusters

AndyW

Hullo! Right, have to get the set of standard Lupo rear light clusters that I have cluttering up my cupboard gone!

They are in excellent condition, were on the car a little over a year. I don't have a complete set of bulbs for them, but they are ready to go bar that.

They are boxed up and ready to post. I've long since lost track of what they are worth, so £25 posted seems ok to me.

I also have a trinket tray and a single cupholder, offer away, first sensible one will get them!

Edited by AndyW

Hullo! Right, have to get the set of standard Lupo rear light clusters that I have cluttering up my cupboard gone!

They are in excellent condition, were on the car a little over a year. I don't have a complete set of bulbs for them, but they are ready to go bar that.

They are boxed up and ready to post. I've long since lost track of what they are worth, so £25 posted seems ok to me.

I also have a trinket tray and a single cupholder, offer away, first sensible one will get them!

Hi, any chance of a photo of the cupholder?

• 1 month later...

****, thought I'd set it to send me an email when a reply was posted! Clearly not, and here was me thinking you were ignoring me, just came on for a look at what was about!

Sorry!

LGG, yes, happy to take offers.

As for the cup holder, its one of these (obviously its the one on the right)...

IMG_0001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...