GTI on Air & S10 Minitruck

jjjkkk

Thank you all :)

Yeah I don't get it, the wheels do look sooo tiny on that pic! A lot smaller than fatttty's, and robgti's Lupos with Steffans. They had 5mm taller tire-profile though.

Have to wait for the issue photos, there should be a few drive height-photos as well. I've yet to seen them either...

I love this car, every time I see it I want to ask the bank for a loan and get hydraulics/air. It's awesome!

How come there is a number plate in the window saying 'NO SCHMIDT' though, when the car is on SCHMIDT's? :lol:

Edited by NOCK

I love this car, every time I see it I want to ask the bank for a loan and get hydraulics/air. It's awesome!

How come there is a number plate in the window saying 'NO SCHMIDT' though, when the car is on SCHMIDT's? :lol:

that looks amazin, first gti with no spoiler that actually really suits it!

^^ nlb-hail.gif

The seller actually did a mistake with the plate. Originally I wanted it to say "OHSCHMIDT", describing like how beautiful TH-Lines are (IMO, of course) and how it sounds a bit like "oh sh*t". Well... now I got this "no sh*t" plate and that has to do :D

Haha, LGG-dude, no man like I said, I give mad respects for you and your people for driving like you do B)

I'm a chicken, I usually keep it at 1", sometimes more, sometimes less.

But even you wouldn't drive my car like that, you couldn't make a turn since the front wheels are completely up in the air, the body fully lays on it's subframe/oilpan depending on evenness of the ground :lol: And not forgetting about the rears wheels, the body sits on them ;)

Take care.

Edited by jjjkkk

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, on that latest photo they look SUPER tiny! I mean, they're tiny but not THAT tiny haha! But if you want low, and poke both at the same time, 14" is way to go. But I think they're not wide enough, thinking about 9" front and 10" back, or 10.5". Still on 195mm tires of course :lol: