GTI on Air & S10 Minitruck

jjjkkk

Getting straight back into it, fair play! Gutted to hear about the accident :( such an ace car and so unique! What Motor you getting tonight then?

I'm switching to minitruck-scene. Perhaps it's not much of a surprise when you look at the lupo and how it ended up looking from the very start to this day ;) I got a Chevy gen3 S10 with all kinds of electronic tricks. We will start building it on next month if all goes well. Just the bags and bodydrop for now, shavings and stuff later. Bodydrop and 22 inch wheels will require cutting enough.

Just for the reference:

l.jpg

• Like 1

Who wanna buy niallod's cage? This very same cage:

6012185586_0b501d46f3.jpg

PM me. I hate to sell it, but I need money. niallod's Tramonts are also for sale, but I must warn you, they are expensive. New screws, and new undriven barrels. Makes niallod's set from 8/9 to 9/9.5. Niice ;)

Edited by jjjkkk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, anyones familiar with this shop? http://dubberssportsvws.co.uk/

They got a lot of parts but wont ship... Sooo if anyone who I could trust would collect them for me?

I'm going to keep this beauty :tongueout: I want to drive it when I get old and stuff, I know I would get so mad afterwards if I sell it now.

The Lupo says "Hi."

uM3Zi.jpg

Edited by jjjkkk

I will but I'd need funds, a lot, if I want to get it fixed. The Chevy is the car I'm 95% focused for now, and where all my money and time will go. Just cannot afford two projects at once TBH :(

Edited by jjjkkk

I spent about an hour reading this thread and the ending was a shock. I was getting into it and then boom! you crashed it :(

hope your ok man and please build your lupo back for a happy ending :) Never soon a Lupo as different as this, I loved it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I wonder what this is and do I need it?

It starts from the petrol tank (white line)...

HaCNV.jpg

...And it ends here.

1zTZ2.jpg

Then, from this reservour of some sort, it continues to travel throught this blue sensor:

OSgee.jpg

Finally goes to carb:

vULLH.jpg

Same question goes to this thing right here. It's located on the front of the left side strut tower.

YWbeb.jpg

Hi JJJKKK, the reserviour to carb part I am sure is the carbon cannister tubing that sits in the lower section of the front bumper (front left hand side on UK cars). I removed the carbon cannister and that tubing when I fitted my induction kit that fed from the front grill (nearest the tow eye cover)

Its not an essential parts. I put a rubber seal / bung into the throttle body / carb and a resistor into the plug that plugs into the blue sensor.

Alex

Edited by fatttty

Thanks Alex :)

I donno, I'm getting this crazy feeling that because the engine must be removed before we can bend the frame back like it was, why should I put it back? I mean now is the perfect time to start saving and planning for a shaved and cleaned up 1.8T conversed bay.

Thanks Alex :)

I donno, I'm getting this crazy feeling that because the engine must be removed before we can bend the frame back like it was, why should I put it back? I mean now is the perfect time to start saving and planning for a shaved and cleaned up 1.8T conversed bay.

Sounds like a plan :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...