The 'What did you get' Thread

JamesU

C'mon then, what did you get?

I got a PS3 from my other half so i can play GT5 with you all, clothes, money, smellies and an inflatable gaming chair! Ouh, smoothie maker too!

With my money i put some towards and treated myself to a laptop.

Your turn!

i spent christmas in centre parks with the fam :)

So did my posh Oxford mate. The gay.

167227_10150112237696830_617241829_7987488_7414596_n.jpg

Got the Hoodie and shirts for XMAS which was an awesome surprise to go with my shoes, along with Inception, and 'Life' on Blu Ray which was the only things I really really wanted.

Some bits for the house, lots of chocolate, a massive tub of Starmix, a watch, a necklace, a money box, diary, some clothes, obligatory Christmas socks, lots of DVDs and CDs and an all expenses paid (apart from ice-cream) holiday :D (Probably just a week in Gran Canaria, but it'll be the first holiday I've had in a couple of years. Hopefully early May :D)

Umm well I had already had the spoiler from my dad so I just got some chocs, smellies, a lovely superdry hoody, some tops, a compact miror lol, keyrings, jewellery, zaino and dodo juice cleaning stuffs and my very own split screen camper!! lol

Me and my brother got a cool vanguard carbon fibre tripod to share. :)

Loads of chocolate, a couple of jigsaws, Electric Six's latest album, Monty Python autobiography and a couple of other books.

Had a great Christmas. :)

Beni Fest ticket, Blink 182 tickets, Mini Henry Hoover, Various Toiletry sets and **** loads of chocolate :) The other half was kind enough to have been buying celebrations boxes for a few months and taking out all the galaxy truffles for me so i had a bag of them for Christmas, i must be doing something right! ;)

We didnt spend to much this year as boxing day we had to go out and buy house stuff so got

Samsung 46inch LED backlit full HD 1080 tv

Hotpoint washing machine in graphite

Hotpoint fridge freezer in graphite

Dyson roller ball hoover

Wooden flooring for the living room

Pots and pans

Knives and forks etc etc

Im now bankrupt and still have loads of furniture to buy , although the three piece was delivered last week.

But i got my tool kit , a cool massive levis parker, loads of nandos things, some ju jitsu books ive ben after and some other things.

I got the wifey a paul smith multi coloured handbag, paco raban million perfume and a little silver and gold handbag charm from pandora.

We didnt spend to much this year as boxing day we had to go out and buy house stuff so got

Samsung 46inch LED backlit full HD 1080 tv

Hotpoint washing machine in graphite

Hotpoint fridge freezer in graphite

Dyson roller ball hoover

Wooden flooring for the living room

Pots and pans

Knives and forks etc etc

Im now bankrupt and still have loads of furniture to buy , although the three piece was delivered last week.

good man :)

When you doing the driving day jamie? I live in Stafford and iv done a driving experience there! the tracks nothing to write home about, just a straight, chicane, hairpin, straight, chicane, hairpin jobby. great fun though. I drove 2 different imprezas, an evo 8 twice, a rally spec astra on gravel, and then paid extra to drive the gallardo!

make sure you take cash with you because you WILL get tempted to drive other stuff lol.

Went to Gran Canaria a couple of months back Nicki, it was so good!

Cheers James. Been a few times before, but not for a few years. Can't wait to get away for a bit of rest & relaxation! I bought a suitcase in the sales yesterday - not that I'm at all excited you understand... ;)

I got the usual chocolate and sweeties, and a Top Gear Where's Stig book :D

But these were my favourite, motorbike slippers from my mum!

DSC01280Small.jpg

She's also going to buy me a lawnmower (which I had asked for) and a fruit tree for my garden (which was a big surprise) :)