:-)

cumino

Hi,

just bought a 1.4s Lupo and drove it back 130 miles from Bradford..... lovely car, but have one big niggle with it...the s***e suspension..

i may as well be driving a horse cart with steel wheels and believe me i have a Forfour Brabus which i thought had a hard suspension! The Lupe has been lowered ...dunno how much, but its not excessive...so if anyone out there has a set of standard springs for sale or can suggest a better solution..would be grateful...or maybe as my kids say...getting old and cant take the strain!

apart from that, its a wee gem, the build quality is excellent, windscreen washers have died a death as has the rear wiper...no fuses blown and not frozen , ?? new washer moteor or something else?

Site looks great... be nice to see how it pans out with this babe, have owned a good few Dubs, mostly MK1 and Mk2 GTi's... got this as needed a runabout and the kid is 17 and going to start driving..

have a good Xmas and a Dublicious New Year...:-) pb