Typical BMW Drivers

ArosaMike

Posted by a friend on Facebook after he spotted at the side of the road today. FAIL!

1seriessnowfail.jpg

Sums up most of the people on the road at the moment to be honest!

Edited by ArosaMike

Ok, I don't really know how these work but wouldn't this help him when it comes to steering? I mean I know he should have a set for his driven axle too but maybe he thinks that steering is more important!

Do we know the story behind this picture?

I fitted the snows to the front of Mrs M's car and left the normal ones on for a week because I couldn't get the rears off. Maybe the owner has nipped in for a slash before returning to complete the fitting/removal of the chains. Either way, the owner is better prepared than most of us and should be congratulated.

It could be that they're gormless though.

Search BMW + Snow = epic fail on YouTube.... Stupid woman who doesn't realise her 1 series is RWD, leaves it in gear to push it from behind and it drives into a house... It'd be funny if it wasn't so dim witted...

Search BMW + Snow = epic fail on YouTube.... Stupid woman who doesn't realise her 1 series is RWD, leaves it in gear to push it from behind and it drives into a house... It'd be funny if it wasn't so dim witted...

That video is hilarious lol. Cheers for the laugh. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6yX70Ce9VY&feature=player_embedded

0.jpg

I had to google whether the 1 Series was RWD. I thought the coupe was the only RWD version.

I want a 1 Series now!

wiki quote "The N54 engine is a twin-turbocharged, 3.0L inline 6 cylinder engine, with direct injection producing 340hp @ 5900rpm and 332lb-ft torque from 1500-4500rpm (with +37lb-ft overboost). Redline is pegged @ 7,000 rpm. Official 0-60 time is 4.9 seconds, quarter mile in 13.2 seconds. The car is electronically limited to 155mph top speed. M Drive button actives razor sharp throttle response program. 6-speed manual transmission with dry sump cooling system and 3.15:1 final drive ratio, with M gearshift knob."

Ok, I don't really know how these work but wouldn't this help him when it comes to steering? I mean I know he should have a set for his driven axle too but maybe he thinks that steering is more important!

steer from the rear :shades: