2000 VW Lupo SDI

J.P

Hi All my Lupo SDI is for sale, it's a genuine car with all the right bits to roll trouble free or take to another level.

Make: Volkswagen

Model: Lupo 1.7 SDI "S"

MOT: July 2011

Engine size: 1700cc

Fuel type: Diesel

Milage: 105,000

Service History: Full Service History

Reason for Sale: Moving to a more Powerful car

Location: Coleraine, Northern Ireland but willing to meet at all major Airports/ Ferrys in N.I.

Price: £2750

Contact Jason: 07745710936 (If I cant answer, leave a message and I will ring you back asap!)

I have owned the Lupo since December 2007 when it was traded into my brother at a VW dealership with 4 Lady owners previous to me. It's a genuine straight car which has never been damaged, HPI report can be provided.

I modified the car with the intentions of a unique looking, economic first car. I had all four arches pulled and rolled, removing the inner lips for maximum clearance then gave the car a full respray in it's original yellow with the exception of the roof and bootlid. I have used TA Tecnix coilovers which have been fantastic value for money. The 1.7 engine has enough life in it to buzz along motorways with ease as proved on a round trip to Holland and a few trips to mainland UK yet it's party piece is that it always achives 60-65mpg making these cars so appealing. The car has NEVER let me down EVER and certainly will be hard to replace in terms of economy and reliability. I have replaced many parts in my 3 years of ownership, more for my own piece of mind rather than out of necessity, these include:

2x Rear Wheel bearings

Front Subframe

Front Wishbones and bushings

Front Antiroll Bar bushings

Front Ball joints

Front Track Rod Ends

Steering arms

Pedal Box (Common Fault)

New Exhaust

Glow Plugs

Front Discs & Pads

Rear Brake Shoes

Items like the Subframe were replaced due to the lowness of the car damaging it and the pedal box is common to break the clutch pedal so i replaced it with a Genuine VW item when I noticed it starting to give way.

On top of these parts there is:

Chassis leg notch to accomodate extremme lowering

Colour coded headight inners

Kenwood Head Unit

Bluetooth Handsfree

Alpine Components & Tweeters

MTX audio Amplifier

JL Audio Subwoofer

Azev A wheels 15x7 with almost new Bridgestone RE040's and spacers

The wheels had a professional refurb to manufacturer standards costing around £400.

The car has had much sucess which is a nice bonus as it was never my intentions to win prizes, these include:

Best Lupo - GTI NI Show Castlewellan 2008

Runner Up Lupo - GTI NI Show Castlewellan 2010

3rd Place Lupo - M.I.V.W. Holland 2010

Also it has appeared on the Performance VW stand at Edition 38 2008

In Performance VW's "Built Not Bought" section

In FastCar magazine for a full feature and A3 poster

I have proabably left some bits out but to summarise the car is a genuine example which never fails to attract attention and it's in fantastic condition ready to be driven hassle free for plenty of years to come.

102_7348.jpg

102_7353.jpg

102_7352.jpg

102_7351.jpg

102_7354.jpg

102_7355.jpg

102_7350.jpg

102_7357.jpg

102_7358.jpg

102_7360.jpg

Edited by J.P

Hi All, Sorry no P/X please as I have another VW lined up to replace this, thanks.

• 1 month later...

102_7403.jpg

A copy of all the history with the car, original service books, 3 keys preset (Main, Spare and plastic spare)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha that is class! That would have been a brilliant vynal for the car.

I hope the new owner enjoys the car as much as I have.

• 3 weeks later...