What is this for?

Newnesie

Hi everyone, theres something which has really been getting me each time i see it! The cubby hole under the dash on the middle of the lupo, it looks like it may be for CD's but then isnt deep enough, what is it for? :confused: Sorry if this is a terrible description, will get pics if needed, I just want to know what it is for :lol:

Cheers!

Hi everyone, theres something which has really been getting me each time i see it! The cubby hole under the dash on the middle of the lupo, it looks like it may be for CD's but then isnt deep enough, what is it for? :confused: Sorry if this is a terrible description, will get pics if needed, I just want to know what it is for :lol:

Cheers!

its just decorative, i even tried shoving coins into them lol, looked stupid with pennies in it, nothing seems to fit in it, i just leave it for my 2nd mobile slot.

its just decorative, i even tried shoving coins into them lol, looked stupid with pennies in it, nothing seems to fit in it, i just leave it for my 2nd mobile slot.

Fair enough matey, trust me, you're not the only one to put coins in it! i did try that myself too haha. It's too shallow for me iPhone which kinda sucks :( Oh well lol

I've heard before that the slots at the side are for Euros, but I've never tried out that theory.

It's also useful for storing a single finger of Twix, or a packet of Trebor soft mints ;)

ahhh all good ideas. The whole softmints thing, what happens when you start eating them? surely they roll around and dont fit any more :lol:

Keep them in the tube :rolleyes:

But in this freezing weather, they aren't soft anymore :lol:

• 2 weeks later...