Club Lupo Scotty_82 of the Year 2010

Silver!

Club Lupo "Scotty_82" of the Year 2010  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the reason for this thread is?

I do find it funny though even if it does pong of so many double standards, would have been better if you could see who had voted what though , i dont like people who sneak about with knives aimed at backs.

i voted for moderater haha ill get my tongue outta yr arse later mate

My understanding of this thread is that it's voting for your favourite Scotty_82, rather than voting for what should be done with Scotty - am I correct?

Ooh! I'm glad Someone got it.

Scotty_82: I'll sell you the vote\member list.

...and moderator approval Scotty_82 was the worst ever.

I took it off 'cause he was posting 100% more, just to keep us busy.

Nah i aint bothered, i give it out so i've got to expect some craic back.

Ray im sure i even told you i would post more to keep you's busy whilst i was on approval . :lol: :lol:

Oh & Al, just because you don't seem me on here, doesn't mean I'm not on here. I've deleted two members and two spam posts today without anyone noticing. ;)

lol. Seem?

I really don't care. I only come on Club Lupo these days to fill a 5 minute gap in my day. I can't exactly blame anyone who dislikes the way the website has gone.

What? Your mummy only gives you 5 min's freetime?

No, I've got better things to do to keep busy the remaining 1435 minutes of each day!

Plus, I own my own house you retard. Why would my mother have any say in what I do?

Ooh! Al doesn't like it when the boot is on the other foot.

I will take giving you a bit of stick no further when you stop giving others stick for no reason. Deal?

:)

Don't deal with the banker. Who wants to play the part of noel edmonds?

Edited by scotty_82

I wouldn't mind, i read ages ago he got in trouble for nobbing some of the fit female contestants. I could see me gettin involved with a piece of that action!

lol. Seem?

I really don't care. I only come on Club Lupo these days to fill a 5 minute gap in my day. I can't exactly blame anyone who dislikes the way the website has gone.

Yes, seem. I'm on here more than anyone realises - the beauty of being set to invisible. Plus, if you really don't care, why bother bringing it up? While we're at it, if you dislike it so much here, why bother coming on here anymore? Can I also suggest you refrain from calling people retards please? ;)

I will take giving you a bit of stick no further when you stop giving others stick for no reason. Deal?

Nail -> Head.

Back to the topic... well, the off topic direction this topic is currently heading anyway! :lol:

I know someone who went on Deal or No Deal - he won a decent amount of money and had a heart attack a few weeks later. He's OK though and enjoying his winnings in his retirement. :)

You don't give me any stick... and I ain't giving anyone else any stick.

why bother coming on here anymore? Can I also suggest you refrain from calling people retards please? ;)

To waste spare time

Stick it in the suggestion box with the other 40,000... Maybe it'll get looked at

Like sit and work out how many minutes are in a day?

I thought it was common knowledge tbf?

Edited by nfbr

Crumbs, sometimes I feel like the forum should be called club got-out-the-wrong-side-of-bed. I'm pretty sure Ray meant it as just a giggle. Lighten up people, its the internet, no one takes it seriously!

I love red bull on a dangerous level. In some european country's i'd be technically a drug addict