Club Lupo Scotty_82 of the Year 2010

Silver!

Club Lupo "Scotty_82" of the Year 2010  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should a moderator really be shít stirring like this?

I thought that at first...but actually I think it's a good idea now because it gives feedback from everyone, not just the moderators. I think every potential ban should be handled this way :)

I thought that at first...but actually I think it's a good idea now because it gives feedback from everyone, not just the moderators. I think every potential ban should be handled this way :)

Let's set one up for Silver then.

And the reason for this thread is?

I do find it funny though even if it does pong of so many double standards, would have been better if you could see who had voted what though , i dont like people who sneak about with knives aimed at backs.

As I posted originally, I voted to ban ya ass! But only coz I don't take it seriously and highly doubt that anyone else is taking it seriously dude. I mean can you actually see the mods banning you if thats the majority vote?? I don't think so, and if they do then you'll have to come back as scotty_eighty two.

theres nothing wrong with saying it as it is imo kissing arse and agreeing with everything is for the sheep!

My understanding of this thread is that it's voting for your favourite Scotty_82, rather than voting for what should be done with Scotty - am I correct?

Oh & Al, just because you don't seem me on here, doesn't mean I'm not on here. I've deleted two members and two spam posts today without anyone noticing. ;)