Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

cheers guys :) means alot, as for the blacked out badges they are painted the same colour as my engine cover as i wasnt going to waste money on new badges or mes around re double sided taping every single one to much effort ha ha

cheers guys :) means alot, as for the blacked out badges they are painted the same colour as my engine cover as i wasnt going to waste money on new badges or mes around re double sided taping every single one to much effort ha ha

Pull em off, paint em, stick em back on. After the amount of effort you've put into the rest of the car I'm surprised at you haha ;)

Congrats on the new toys though man...open air...on air...Air2 FTW :thumbsup:

yeah true true might just see how much new badges are :) atleast they will all sit perfectly straight once back on ha ha

cheers dude.......1st open air loop on air i think?

Health to enjoy bud,

this better live up to the name of the lowest air ride kit for a loop ;)

get notching :D

and chooppppping :)

dont worry will be notching arb is coming off rear wheels to sort out so tyres tuck i want it on the floor :)

Saw this on fb through a mate, looks wicked mate, great colour match! When you hoping to have it fitted by?

Looking good mate :) can't wait to see it on air!

What bags are they and what set up you going for?

cheers matey :)

have found out if i place my tank on the back of the rear seats its going to sit really close to the sub so not sure what to do now :/

also ive had a wire on the sub snap that goes to the voice coil which im gutted about so have a JL audio 10 in there atm......but it sounds alot bassier than the hifonics one did so i may keep it :)

looks good! Come for a visit im in essex too, wierdly enough i saw your pic pop up on facebook but i dont think you're on mine! :D

have found out if i place my tank on the back of the rear seats its going to sit really close to the sub so not sure what to do now :/

How much do you use your back seats...? ;)

looks good! Come for a visit im in essex too, wierdly enough i saw your pic pop up on facebook but i dont think you're on mine! :D

where abouts?

they dont get used never been sat on and staying that way, but im not getting rid of them as they cost me too much :)

im from grays, where abouts you from?

they are getting fitted at work so have to wait till theres not so much work in :( should be done soon though

im from colchester way brad

cool, fancy a meet once i fix my car... whatevers wrong with it! haha