Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

yeah they are alright like just for winter i dont do meets usually during these months as cant be asked i was just bored and need to start showing off the interior

yeah that saxo was ewwww along with all the other heaps of crap there apart from my mates bagged clio

driving a hyundai atm its horrible :( cars in the bodyshop so keep your eyes peeled for a big update :)

started the build of the o.z turbos

one split

turbosplit.jpg

2inch dish on

8j7j.jpg

sorry for bad phone pic

and bit of stagger

stagger.jpg

also wont be using the gold bolts now as they looked really tacky when i put them in, dont go with the wheel colour and my old bolts turned out to be rm bolts not rs so the gold bolts are to long and a little smaller than the rm ones which have ended up leaving marks in my dishes which the gold bolts dont cover

cheers dude :) i quite enjoyed splitting them and was easy duno what i was worried about, just got to seal that one and tourque the bolts up

yeah they are the RM bolts people on the net dont seem to know sh*t as everyone mainly said rs bolts which stick out a fair way into the barrel

Nah no need to loctite, well I didn't. I used evostik ultimate or some thing similar, I've got the tube lying around so will find the name.

Run a thin bead around the edge of the facing edge on the barrel (2mm thick) drop the dish on and bolt down 4 bolts one in each 'corner'

Run a bead around the edge where the barrel and dish meet, squish it in with you finger and run your finger around.

Put bolts in working one side then the opposite. After that run a real thick bead of sealant around the edge again. Mine has about 3cm of sealant.

I've got loads of photos of my rms of you need

all 4 dishes polished up and complete wheel inside and outside or barrel sealed with poorboys just need to bolt and seal the 8j's together

ozturbos4-1.jpg

ozturbos.jpg

no :( sorry mate my 1st show is a local one to me called elemental where i picked up best water cooled last year aiming for it again, though my main aim this year is a feature