Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

i like it ! poke them a bit and get them running nice and flush with the arches with stretch and it'll be perfect!

nice to see something would dish too, dish is cool, but change is always good.

it does look quite good, but had today to think and by the time ive bought wheels tyres and adapters i will be looking at near on 600 quid :/ so this is the good bit im making the turbos 8 j at the rear :D maybe with gold bolts not sure they are quite pricey so my question is will it change my ET as they are currently 30 and would they actually go under my arches

Yes your ET will change roughly it's 7 per 0.5". For example if your turbos are 7J ET30 and you changed them to 8J they will be roughly ET16.

My RM's are 8J ET13 to give you a rough idea check my build thread :)

Look forward to this dude!

Alex

Edited by fatttty

so i cant decide as to whether i want 8.5's at the rear or 8's or what tyres to run on them.... or if 8.5's would actually fit dam, but on another note ive got a show plate ordered up

figured out my tyre size 185 45 15 :) ordered a popper :shifty: new pressed plates as front ones ****ed and a show plate that i shall be doing something a little special with :thumbsup:

Like :) where did you order them from?

dishes from just matz and bolts from ebay as when i went to pay for everything at justmatz dishes bolts and nuts it came to £427 after VAT was added :surprised: i saved £100 getting bolts elsewhere :thumbsup: win

and went for 2 inch dishes so will have 7's and 8's will be sitting perfect then