Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

Well done Liam, Look forward to seeing it !!

This is what you have been waiting for :thumbup:

Ryan

it sure is ryan :) all the hours the shows the cleaning and putting ideas together have all come together.....although after the feature a win at edition is my next aim though i dont think thats going to be achievable

airtankstrappedup_zpse0723590.jpg

detail added to the tank today, wanted to paint all my center console again but where i glued the t section in the last time it wouldnt come off :( so staying anthracite but being stripped anyway ;)

wheels have gone off to fab finishing today for lips to be polished along with bolts and having some custom center caps made hopefully too polished ally with the original o.z logo engraved on them

Loving the little details dude, the tank's almost steampunk with the old straps & copper lines. Doing any shows oop north this year? Love to have a nose around it in the flesh/metal/whatever.

cheers koop :) yeah i think it does look a little steam punk too, ive got a FAB finishing logo coming for the tank that will be polished so will finish it off nicely

how far oop north are you talking....im always quite cautious how far up into monkey country i go :P ( of course im kidding please dont kill me ha ha )

nah wont be at ud mate im concentrating on getting the car sorted for the feature + i couldnt get inside and not driving 3 hours just to park it outside

sure thing alex will let you know

had this made up for me

batterycover_zpsa2aa7fd9.jpg

£20 going to paint it and have it striped to match the airbox cover :)

so saturday i painted both 1/4s and drivers front wing due to flaking paint and rust from running to low on the air and the tyres rubbing all the paint off ha ha, then today full machine polish ( again )

WP_000786_zpsbce9f4dd.jpg

WP_000785_zpsc150557a.jpg

WP_000784_zps9291435d.jpg

WP_000788_zps72055169.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

:thumbup:

Perfect, Great work