Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

it kinda does as he isnt used to driving here he admitted that

His religion certainly isn't relevant though.

Anyway...

Gutted for you mate good job you work in a bodyshop eh :thumbsup: I see why just told him to **** off I'd have probably done the same in your situation tbh.

edited to man of ethnic origin any better?

any who it will be back to normal by next friday and got a fair price off my boss to sort it so cant complain could have done without spending the money but atleast i havnt got to go through insurance stuff and having to wait etc, so edition is still on the cards....unless something else happens hopefully not

Edited by Lermy

im not keen on them at the best of times

Dude. Not cool.

facepalm-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1157.jpg

but that doesnt mean i was being racist

Yeah, it kind of does.

Well I do apologise,I wasn't being racist and didn't mean to cause offence its now been edited

Coming away from that matter cars costing 400 to get repaired, so I shall hopefully see you at ed38, be nice to put some names to faces

Edited by Lermy

thats some amazing work dude! only finding this thread now and can safely say that is my favourite lupo on this atm! the oz turbos go unbelieveably well on it! round of applause is in order i think! :clap:

Sweet pictures! Amazing work as always dude! One of my favourites :wub: Making me want my air on even more now! Keep up the good work :)

when i 1st started this car i never thought it would turn out how it has and have so many people that love it, makes it all worth while so thankyou everyone and hopefully ive done my dad proud with all the work gone into this :)