Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

a man of ethnic origin came off a roundabout in a rental car and hit me, was a skoda octavia vs the loop and tbh i thought it would be worse, fingers crossed sorted by edition, im so gutted, i told him to get in his car and f**k off i was going to kill him

Edited by Lermy

Nope he isn't from the UK and goes back to where he came from today, I just told him to f off before I cut his throat, he wanted my details and I was thinking hang on your guna put the blame on me when it was his fault he hardly spoke English too which didn't help

To be totaly honest mate... i really cant understand why you didnt get his details? you should have followed him to a cash point and got him to pay up there and then... and if it was his fault you should have been asking for his details not the other way round...

im not jumping to any conclusion or anything and dont take this the wrong way mate :paperbag: ... are you sure it wasnt your fault and he wanted your details but because he didnt speak much english you told him to go away? :shifty: the car is your pride and joy... someone drove into it so you told them to go away? i would have been following them to the bank or to the hire company to make them pay up! regardless of how mad it got me...

Im probably wrong lol :lol:

Edited by Piers
  • Like 2

To be totaly honest mate... i really cant understand why you didnt get his details? you should have followed him to a cash point and got him to pay up there and then... and if it was his fault you should have been asking for his details not the other way round...

im not jumping to any conclusion or anything and dont take this the wrong way mate :paperbag: ... are you sure it wasnt your fault and he wanted your details but because he didnt speak much english you told him to go away? :shifty: the car is your pride and joy... someone drove into it so you told them to go away? i would have been following them to the bank or to the hire company to make them pay up! regardless of how mad it got me...

Im probably wrong lol :lol:

cynical man ;) .... i see where youre coming from though i felt like crying when i saw the dent in lilly

Yeah your wrong lol but no offence taken

I was on a roundabout indicating to come off, i went past the section of road he was joining the roundabout from but as i was just about to come off he came onto the roundabout and swiped my passenger door edge and rear 1/4, i dont think he was concentrating properly

I pulled over to check my car, then saw them so drove over, i have never been in that situation before my head was all over the place in shock and didn't know what to do tried calling my mum and step dad for some help but no answer so i just said for them to piss off before i cut their throats and to go and face the lease company with the damage on their car and i would sort mine as i work in a bodyshop, if i had stayed longer i would have lost it and probably been arrested for gbh so the 1st thing i thought of was get myself out of the situation before i kill them pretty much

Yeah your wrong lol but no offence taken

I was on a roundabout indicating to come off, i went past the section of road he was joining the roundabout from but as i was just about to come off he came onto the roundabout and swiped my passenger door edge and rear 1/4, i dont think he was concentrating properly

I pulled over to check my car, then saw them so drove over, i have never been in that situation before my head was all over the place in shock and didn't know what to do tried calling my mum and step dad for some help but no answer so i just said for them to piss off before i cut their throats and to go and face the lease company with the damage on their car and i would sort mine as i work in a bodyshop, if i had stayed longer i would have lost it and probably been arrested for gbh so the 1st thing i thought of was get myself out of the situation before i kill them pretty much

remind never to have an argument with you ... especially if the first thing you think of is ill slit your throats :')

Yeah I kinda have a few anger issues built up from losing my dad pat, and with the car being built for him anyone that damages it is in deep **** with me, unfortunately I can't go round cutting throats as much as I would have liked to so needed to get away and calm down

And yeah getting sorted next week piers 1/4 needs pin pulling and repairing and the edge of the door wants a skim considering he was in an Octavia the little loop done well even the tyres stayed on after being pushed sideways slightly lol easy fix im just gutted it happens and so close to edition too, but nevermind what's done is done and will be sorted in time for the show :)