Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

Love the red one, seats as they are now would go better though imo. Excellent shopping skillz that man.

looks good, got the shock yet mate?

its very tempting to get it sprayed for next year buuuuuut with it being a rare colour and combo maybe its not wise :/

and nope still waiting brad its summin to do with the couriers rayvern use being ****s but its all finished :) just waiting on delivery

its very tempting to get it sprayed for next year buuuuuut with it being a rare colour and combo maybe its not wise :/

and nope still waiting brad its summin to do with the couriers rayvern use being ****s but its all finished :) just waiting on delivery

I have to agree with that, it's a cool colour too so don't relly think it needs changing. This has to be one of my favourite non GTI's, fantastic car and just keeps getting better!

cheers guys im glad so many people like it :) and believe it or not this is the 1st car ive ever done from standard my past 2 cars i didnt do anything to just bought them how they were, and i dont think ive done one thing that hasnt received a positive comment :) hopefully ive done my dad proud

• Like 2

and ive gone all out in my eyes done everything apart from engine mods the amount ive spent is crazy on a first project but its more than a car for me and i dont think i could bare to get rid the amount it means to me

Yeahh i can see... you have put a lot of money, pays off though eyy? :thumbsup:.. I know what you mean mines nowhere near as nice or as clean as yours but its my pride and joy just love cleaning it and spending time on it.. like you said just more than a car :thumbsup:

and ive gone all out in my eyes done everything apart from engine mods the amount ive spent is crazy on a first project but its more than a car for me and i dont think i could bare to get rid the amount it means to me

Have you got a personal history with the car :) ?

Cheers guys :) he wasn't into cars as much as me more his bikes which is why he isn't here anymore :( so I thought well I shall do something that's going to make me happy and meet some great people along the way as that's what he would have wanted me happy so dedicated it to him and any trophies I pick up or possible feature are all for him :)

• Like 4