Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

Not keen on running lines under the car, drop it on a funny surface and easily cut a line!

Where are yours run? I have always wondered where people put them :P

The airlines have been run down through the spare wheel well along next to the brake lines over the arb then to the front bags they are all out the way and won't get caught or damaged

Bravo pat your certificate made me chuckle :lol:

i know i do try my hardest

okay noobie question with air, if your compressor fails, or you say get a leak, or like any damage does you car just suddenly drop and start scraping the deck?? :P

Edited by patroddy

if the compressor fails if you still have air in the tank then it should be fine, if you get a leak and the compressor works im guessing you can just keep filling it with air to keep it up not quite sure

see thats something ive never understood could you get a leak and the car just drop and start scrapping the deck

Well like anything, you could cut a brake line and not be able to stop! All about protecting the lines, the attachments are solid, so wont leak from there!

i love your car mate :)

PLEASE COME BLUEWATER MEET 6th!

Will have some up later sits higher oneside due to the smaller driveshaft notchings being done next week and for me to get it lower will mean more arch rolling and other stuff which I don't have the funds for atm but im happy with it subframes about 10mm off the floor

Cheers koop, got a small problem with it atm..... Leak from somewhere :(

Nooooooo :( Hope it doesn't take you too long to sort it dude