Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

thats all good fella, i like how the price isnt on there ha ha

haha mmmm Bridge of Weir leather. Lermy, my Bridge of Weir Pepper Red Leather (GP15) was £180 per hide last time i brought one to do my engine cover :)

I really want those wheels!! how much and where from?

just look about edition wheel sanctuary german ebay, they will be expensive and it may take a while to find a set

just look about edition wheel sanctuary german ebay, they will be expensive and it may take a while to find a set

Cheers mate, i looked up some prices... :sick: looks like i'll be waiting years... :unsure:

Paul @ Premier is a top bloke :) going for a little visit hopefully in the next few weeks :)

hmmm sounds interesting..... ive just been out and conditioned the leather feck its cold :(

This is one very nice Lupo! Not seen this thread before but found it really interesting all the changes & improvements you have made to your car!

Keep up the good work, interior looks great with the Blue Paintwork!

Cheers Gav

well the usual snow pic

IMAG0266.jpg

and one of the audio build against the leather

IMAG0267.jpg

though im half tempted to get it trimmed but part of me is saying leave it as it goes with the carpets and the wheels + saves a bit of money for other things :)

ha ha yeah fair enough the drives not to long then, still wont have my car though unless i try and bring it forward but will be a push to get the car finished for about 4 weeks time