What happens when you shut the Tyne Tunnel?

LiamD

Everyone who turned up and donated got a run :) I went up with my mate in his EG Civic and caught up with a few more friends up there, majority of them in non-jap stuff. It went on longggg into the morning trying to fit everyone in mind, I donated at 12ish, then queued for my run and didn't get into the tunnel till 2am, that's how busy it was.

I think it was kept a little hush hush... I only really heard a few nights before, I guess that was to keep the stereotypical boy racers away who may cause trouble.

Hmmmmm, Vr3.5 cab tomorrow me thinks.

Put an R32 in, Its much better ;)

What Exhaust are you running on that Liam? I need a new one for my MK2. Its just a straight through with a back box, Far too loud! :(

What Exhaust are you running on that Liam? I need a new one for my MK2. Its just a straight through with a back box, Far too loud! :(

bit of a custom jobbie. jetex 2.5" system with all the silencing boxes cut out and a de-cat. I only have a backbox now. It's not too loud... Or I'm used to it now :)

Gordy's old Vr I see? Are you the guy that bought it & did all the welding or has it changed hands again ?

As for the cab, you couldn't R32 it as cheaply as I've VR'd it.

besides, it's done.

24112010730.jpg

Yep, It was Gordys.

The only welding ive done to it is a rollcage, So i think you are on about the previous owner.

Its a track car now, But up to show standard :lol:

I put a 2.8 24V in my dad's cab, Went like stink.

If i was going to do it again though i would just stick with the 12v as you say :shades: