finding my old gti?????

hotoshinken

i sold my old gti on here a few years ago and just wondered if it wasstill on here and maybe it was for sale?

the only stupid thing is i cant remeber the reg as i had my personal plate on it, i think it was DY02 UJP but im not sure, it was a silver 6 speed, in perfect condition, i brought it with 3000 miles on it and sold it with just 12000, i sold it to a young lady in the west midlands.

think this is a long shot but id love to track it down and own it again, especially if its still in the same condition.

i have just seen the silver 02 plate in the for sale section for 8k! i think i gave mine away, hope its still about. its going to be hard/expensive to get me one like that again.

i think 8k is pushing it abit. although if i had the money spare definatley worth it.

I found my old one for sale at a garage in Melton Mowbray (see Spotted) - sold it in mint condition with 20k on the clock (FDSH inc. receipts) - wish I hadn't as the subsequent owners obviously didn't look after it as well as I did :( .

I wouldn't buy another but only because it would be nigh on impossible to find one as good as the one I sold - it would only lead to disappointment. There should be a vetting procedure for prospective GTi owners :lol: .

Edited by Fow Vay