Heres some new pics

roadside1.jpg

roadsideback2.jpg

Laronda and Shontelle ;)

bros.jpg

tonka

tonka1.jpg

dam3.jpg

and my interior, with black handles, visors c pillers, parcel shelf and light surround :)

creased because i rushed it a bit :S

roof.jpg

Not much else, getting a new grille, doesnt fit in properly because loads of the clips on mine are nackered from the garage taking it off and putting it on through its 8 years

Need to save some money up atm though so no idea whats next, ill update when i get anything

be either colour coded bumpers or some interior action ;)

Edited by max West-York

ha epic, 4k is how much i paid for my car and insurance for the year!

no apparently not, you just have to have a working reverse light, im not sure it passes mot with red reverse lights but its not illegal anyway so i can just take them off and reapply after mot :)

i have done the same to my reverse lights i got it through mot by takin bulbs out ( so i had no reverse lights ) apparently if u have them, they have to be white ! but u dont actually have to have reverse lights ! sorted well mine passed anyway ! :lol:

We still need some more shots when it's not lashing it down haha

and coming to mention it, wonder if there's any more lupo's on here from halifax or near? haha

mini lupo shoot ftw!! :D

and coming to mention it, wonder if there's any more lupo's on here from halifax or near? haha

i know, shoulda gone yesterday tbh it was better weather

well i know theres a bright green one on here from round my end, its standard with a private reg and maybe alloys?, thats all i know of though ha

im from near halifax!!!!! :P:P:P

well bingley anywhos. i like both your cars too!

i know, shoulda gone yesterday tbh it was better weather

well i know theres a bright green one on here from round my end, its standard with a private reg and maybe alloys?, thats all i know of though ha

Im from halifax in a bright green lupo, its not standard though, Them pics look ace where abouts is that? would love to go there and check it out :D

im from near halifax!!!!! :P:P:P

well bingley anywhos. i like both your cars too!

Im from halifax in a bright green lupo, its not standard though, Them pics look ace where abouts is that? would love to go there and check it out :D

my reply was deleted when forum went down ha

its scammonden dam mate, near the turnpike restaurant going up to the m62

and yeah we should get a meet sorted when the weather picks up!

• 2 weeks later...

just a little update!

Car is looking more and more like a lego car every week hahah :D

-Renault Laguna splitter

-De-wiper with glass blank

-Adjusters out of the back and bumps stops cut shorter (adjuster plates are still in)

splitter1.jpg

splitter3.jpg

de-wiper1.jpg

splitter2.jpg

rearstretch.jpg

archgap.jpg

Car needs a clean I know... :blush:

Next plan is to get some hubcentric 20mm spacers for front (its running crappy 10mm shims atm) just to push the wheels to the arches and give it a bit more stance because the front is looking too square atm :coffee:

Edited by max West-York

I love it mate! Looks brill with the Clio splitter, I'd half considered something similar on mine but didn't know if it'd look right, now I know it's mint! Lol

Looks awesome here mate, I'm from West Yorks too, over Keighley way.

nice one man, well have to get a meet sometime when its warmer :P

seems theres a few from round here, chris (xchris1609) is a mate of mine from near here too

I love it mate! Looks brill with the Clio splitter, I'd half considered something similar on mine but didn't know if it'd look right, now I know it's mint! Lol

Yeah we went round the scrap yard after measuring the front end and the mk1 fits the front curve the best, i had to cut a few inches back on the sides though but its only thin plastic so its easily doable with a decent stanley/hobby knife

Its roughly 53-55" across and 8-10" from arch to front corner if you were thinking about looking but tbh i think the laguna (;) ) one looks most OEM because its nice and plain

Edited by max West-York

splitter looks good! How did you attach it? Self Taping screws?

Cheers

yeah just short self-taping screws, literally 10 min job and makes a world of difference :)

splitter looks great mate. the 6n polo one fits well too.

cheers man, yeah the scrappers only had a couple in and neither had splitters on :P

Edited by max West-York