Ken Block Gymkhana Ford Fiesta - 3DS Max + Animation

DarkStryder360

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

super jelous. good work man!

Cheers man, download it give it a go!

Also, got myself a proper domain name for my website after spending ages thinking of one, ended up with something.. geekish:

Lupown3D.com

Edited by DarkStryder360

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This is perfect ! Your Ford Fiesta 3D model is really eye-catching because of the high quality and for me that shine of car 3D model make it luxurious. And that video takes the top ! :thumbsup: I love 3D modeling too ! I started with Blender . I am just a starter but I understand what hard and open-hearted work creators do. :yes: I really appreciate works like yours and thanks for sharing it ! Inspiration to create 3D models comes from GTA games where I first thought about how that car models is created. :innocent: Now may aim is to create such cool models as you do and sell my 3D car models.Thanks for the post ! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

fifteen52.jpg

cool.gif

Ok ! This the one I really like ! :) When I see Monster sign I remember how I was last summer in a camp and I have drink this energy drink a lot because they were our sponsors.. I do 3D modeling and I have some comments about this model . I missed aesthetic view a little, not only windows have a shine. I think all car should be shinning and looking more realistic :) This is just my opinion. In a whole model is cool ! keep on going.