Lupo GTI - Bad Low.

Kent

I'd run them for winter then decide whether to have them repolished or buy new stainless ones next year. I think black dishes would spoil them.

Noooo, they were brand spanking new in March :( get them off for winter Ross I demand you lol!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Noooo, they were brand spanking new in March :( get them off for winter Ross I demand you lol!

I AM SO SORRY, I did not expect it to come to this I tried so hard and looked after them really well for ages :surprised:

No amount of polishing will get them better they need sanding or something, HELP ME

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Cheers lads, kind of been neglected over the winter so needs a good tidy up though.

Quite happy with how it sits on the bags and slowly getting used to the management now, still surprised I did it.. still having to check its risen before driving off though haha!! it needs a bit of work to get it lower, mainly on the back but should hopefully be sorted soon!

I've been accepted into Players & will hopefully make a few more shows than last year so need to get moving!!

Beautiful Ross, this car is such a pleasure to be part of. Everytime I get in and out of it, I feel relaxed and comfortable, I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Dom stop it you're bringing tears to my eyes, I don't even mind having to open my passenger door to let you in, the way you change my songs like you own the car, the way you shout at me for not parking straight.... :wub:

i'm loving the wheels. looks spot on!

Cheers mate, should be sorted soon.

The cars booked in to the bodyshop later this week, new mount for the Airlift management is coming, wheels will be sorted & hopefully should be getting it lower as there's a good 20PSI in the rear bags before it sits on the arch.. the sound of it creaking when I drop it isn't the best! :innocent:

Can't wait to browse round some of the other cars from on here at some shows this year, what's everyone going too? Any CL stands this time around?

Cumbria VAG, shame it such a mission for you.

A little too far I think, would like to have a nose about some other Lupos though.

Got a few parcels today, the bolts & dishes I'd ordered from felgen arrived! I've decided to stick with the BBS again, I just think they work.. I've looked at changing twice now and always kept the same as nothing seems to tickle my fancy in 15"....

8679296694_df3645fab7_c.jpg
Dishes by Ross Mullins, on Flickr
8679296660_d3d6c0b499_c.jpg
Radinox by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

Decided to go Radinox to see what all the hype is about, plus I'm sick of polishing (as you can probably see with the state they've currently got in) as the ones on now were brand new 7/8 months ago... teaches me for running them through winter again as I never learn. :innocent:

Not sure what to do with the colour though when they're split, I fancy a change & mates have been photoshopping different schemes. Candy pink or pale pink colours both looked pretty cool, but.. not sure I want them too 'in your face'. Any ideas?

I also managed to pick replacement and spare (I always lose them) tow & washer jet caps up, oh and a new splitter as the current ones rough as anything now. Just in time to take it to the bodyshop tomorrow.

Mmm :wub:

A little too far I think, would like to have a nose about some other Lupos though.

Got a few parcels today, the bolts & dishes I'd ordered from felgen arrived! I've decided to stick with the BBS again, I just think they work.. I've looked at changing twice now and always kept the same as nothing seems to tickle my fancy in 15"....

8679296694_df3645fab7_c.jpg
Dishes by Ross Mullins, on Flickr
8679296660_d3d6c0b499_c.jpg
Radinox by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

Decided to go Radinox to see what all the hype is about, plus I'm sick of polishing (as you can probably see with the state they've currently got in) as the ones on now were brand new 7/8 months ago... teaches me for running them through winter again as I never learn. :innocent:

Not sure what to do with the colour though when they're split, I fancy a change & mates have been photoshopping different schemes. Candy pink or pale pink colours both looked pretty cool, but.. not sure I want them too 'in your face'. Any ideas?

I also managed to pick replacement and spare (I always lose them) tow & washer jet caps up, oh and a new splitter as the current ones rough as anything now. Just in time to take it to the bodyshop tomorrow.

Mmm :wub:

Chevrolet Moroccan BLUE!!! :yes:

ST orange

or

Kawasaki Green :thumbsup:

Chevrolet Moroccan BLUE!!! :yes:

ST orange

or

Kawasaki Green :thumbsup:

I've been thinking about blue, I don't know what to do. I was looking at an anodized finish but can't find anywhere who will do it. It seems a shame to powdercoat over them as they were previously wet painted by fattttty and everyone knows how OCD he is :innocent:

So mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnny people on bags now haha!

The way forward I guess!

Very nice car, looking forward to seeing it.

AND I want that plate

This car is brilliant! Would love to see it in flesh, good work. :thumbup:

Cheers guys, hopefully will make a few more meets & shows as our groups cars are slowly taking shape now!

8681941666_0d1824421e_c.jpg
street by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

Car has now been dropped off :shades:

stop mincing around and just do them the same blue i did mine :)

it will remind me of my car too and for that i will send you a badge to wear.

Dom stop it you're bringing tears to my eyes, I don't even mind having to open my passenger door to let you in, the way you change my songs like you own the car, the way you shout at me for not parking straight.... :wub:

Get a room you two :lol:;)

Edited by Koop