NOCK's GTI

NOCK

I've never bought spacers before so can anyone tell me if these will do the job for the rear please?

They will indeed do the job

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this morning, I recieved a 9N Polo rear wiper from Dale and went to go and fit it.

I flipped off the cap, undid the bolt and then found the arm locked to the spindle. Either I'm being thick and I shouldn't be trying to just pull it off, or I'm being a whimp and not tugging it hard enough through worry of pulling the spindle out of the motor, or the previous muppet owner has glued it on.

IMG_0160.jpg

Any ideas guys?

Thanks Adam. I've now done it. I let it soak in loads of WD-40 for about 5 minutes, before using extremely hot soapy water on it. And then it just slid off :) My first mod of 2012 complete.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi H3nry, how did your wheels look when they came back?

I've decided to trial the Bathursts back on the car before I go and get them refurbished. This means that my BBS are now for sale

Hi H3nry, how did your wheels look when they came back?

I've decided to trial the Bathursts back on the car before I go and get them refurbished. This means that my BBS are now for sale

They were pretty brilliant to be honest - i'd take some pictures but 300 miles of rain doesn't really show off the finish too well. Overall very impressed - theres some pictures in my RR albeit from afar.

• 1 year later...