Waxes

People im a van valet and student and im starting to build up my own cleaning products outside of work, im on the hunt for a good wax, im very much an autoglym man, and i've been told the HD Wax is top notch! however is quite expensive, whats your view and what do you use ? i'm looking for value for money! if anyone could share there views i would be most grateful and what ever i hear about most i'll probably purchase

Well it seems like this dodo juice is quite popular, I've had a look and it looks like the have a wide range of products avalible on the market, however I was wondering is each one target to a paint type or colour. So I have a red Loop and if anyone could advise me on the right one to get the deepest shine and if they're not colour specific what one give the best coverage and deepest shine.

Thanks

Joe

AG products are ok for the cash but nothing amazing, even the HD wax for the price you pay (even on offer) you can get much better waxes like

Victoria wax

And my personal fave atm

Finishkare

You get a MASSIVE tin of this stuff and it'll last you for ages, easy on and very easy off (just need to check you get it all off)

Edited by Bickerton

Just marketing imo.

If it was just marketing why would they sell them at the same price?

Not saying the coloured waxes make a diference but why would they make them if theirs no difference?

If it was just marketing why would they sell them at the same price?

Not saying the coloured waxes make a diference but why would they make them if theirs no difference?

Colour waxes are differnet to waxes for specific colours.

Colour wax like turtle wax junk is pretty much useless

Waxes aimed at specific colours like dodo's range do make a difference, but tbh unless you are an anal whores it isn't that noticable

Colour waxes are differnet to waxes for specific colours.

Colour wax like turtle wax junk is pretty much useless

Waxes aimed at specific colours like dodo's range do make a difference, but tbh unless you are an anal whores it isn't that noticable

Seen as though most of this page is based around DODO products i though it be pretty obvious i was speaking about their waxes :doh:

I used dodo banana armour throughout 2010 show season and had loads of comments on the paintwork. It seems to work well for my car so im not complaining,

Dodo having different waxes for different colours is a good marketing gimic as people think they are getting something which is specific for their car, rather than a generic wax. sort of a 'custom' wax.

as they think that the wax is specific to there colour they will be more inclined to buy it