Loz`s Lupo GTI

bulldog

I was a bit board so thought i would start a progress thread on laurens car. This is a couple of pic`s from the first day when we got the car.

2010_1016_172942.jpg

2010_1016_172954.jpg

2010_1016_172931-Copy.jpg

Lauren loves this car so will probably end up undergoing quite a few changes in the time she`s got it. Will post any changes as and when they happen on here.

I know its a lupo forum but thought i would post up a few pics of my toys aswell.

The old workhorse my vivaro (with 20" rims lol)

2009_0101_001142.jpg

My 07 R6

2009_0101_000943-1.jpg

My 58 gsxr 1000 k8 (182bhp at the rear wheel lol)

2010_0704_152344.jpg

and the rear

2010_0704_153117.jpg

Ktm 250 sx 2 stroke (08)

aceyclydepup095.jpg

Kawasaki kxf 250 4 stroke (09)

2010_0917_182542.jpg

And hence the user name

2008_0527LotxClydePupz11wks0348.jpg

I think thats every thing.lol

Thank You for the kind comments :)

Im really pleased with how she (LuLu) is going :)

The Door Cards - I mixed up some Fairy Non-Bio washing powder with hot water, used a towel/face cloth dampened with the mix, and rubbed Vanish Pre Wash Stain Bar on the cloth and used quite a bit of elbow grease! Dont get the cloth too damp, wring it out as much as you can and be really careful arround the window switches! ;)

Thanks very much mate. I think the front needs to come down just a tad but dreading it to be honest because they look siezed pretty bad. I will just give it a go and see what there like if i cant move them i suppose it`l after stay as it is.

The ktm is a bit of a beast to be honest mate probs a bit to much. Nice bike though with all the extra`s brembo, wp etc. The kxf is a lot nicer bike to ride whether it be a 250 or 450. The ktm just try`s to eject you at every chance it gets :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I miss the lupo!!

I was never a fan of it on the white rims to be honest. Heres a pic from my time, I sold it 2 and a half years ago. cant believe I have been lupoless for so long to be honest.

Now i drive a Honda Civic diesel to cope with my 100 mile commute!

CIMG0708.jpg

Lupo3.jpg

Im loving its current look though! if you ever want to sell drop me a line. Could easily be tempted to buy it back!

I miss the lupo!!

I was never a fan of it on the white rims to be honest. Heres a pic from my time, I sold it 2 and a half years ago. cant believe I have been lupoless for so long to be honest.

Now i drive a Honda Civic diesel to cope with my 100 mile commute!

CIMG0708.jpg

Lupo3.jpg

Im loving its current look though! if you ever want to sell drop me a line. Could easily be tempted to buy it back!

Thanks very much mate. I did`nt like the white rims either to be honest so thought i would try something a bit different. Just got some spacers cheap so gunna give them a go see what it looks like. I will post some more pics up when ive got them on tommorow. I will certanlly let you know first if/when lauren decieds she wants a change.

Where abouts in Cumbria you from dude?

I am live near maryport now mate but origanly from workington. If you live around here you will probs av more chance of knowing my old cars more tham me. Had a couple of cars that where fairly well known around this area including a certain black civic type r like that i bought brand new and spent an absolute fortune on.

Not sure if i know the Type R.

Just wondering as a GTi went past me the other night near Flimby and it was quite loud and there's only 1 other GTi in Whitehaven/Workington area and that's completely standard. Just thought it was maybe you.

Yeah that will probably of been my wife.