Yokohama S.Drive

GazLupo27

I like the Michelin Pilots and Avon ZV3s which I have on my other wheels. Never gave me any scary moments.

The Toyo's I have on at the mo' have been good so far, but I do tend to drive a bit easier in the wet, so can't really comment on their wet perfomance.

Uniroyal RainSport and Continental Sport Contact get good write ups too.

But in the end, you can get professional reiews on the web.

i ran s drives on my ronal turbos, fair play i loved them!!! they stuck like glue in wet and dry conditions. b u they are a soft tyre and they wore down quickish as i run some camber.

Edited by north wales loop

my good friend has them on a C18XE Corsa with these on, handles okay in the wet and dry, another league compared to my paradas in the wet which are downright frightening at times.

uniroyal rainsports are rated highly as an all round tyre.

they aren't that bad in the wet - it's just standing water that makes it bad, braking can be interesting too!

try some smoother steering/braking/throttle inputs dude, slow in, fast out, blah blah. :lol: I had to be SO much smoother with my driving style running Paradas but ultimately you are a lot lot quicker through the corners. Dunno why it just feels quicker.

In real bad rain, I'd probably agree, they can be a little unpredictable, but pushing on in those conditions is stupid - I found out a very scary way with a nice high speed slide (basically lost it on a flat out left hander - while flat out - when there was oil mixed in with the water!).

Can't wait to see how **** they are in the snow :lol:

goodyear eagle F1 are awesome on dry roads but also really good in the wet, there about 65 bucks i think and you would need to be quick because they are discontinued.

The S-Drive are a good tyre but they dont last all that long. Plenty of grip but you can do better. A048's are good if you can get hold of some but dont expect them to last lol

Lot of love for the T1-R...... And from me too! Great tyres, go through sets pretty quick but for how good they are for the money I'm not particularly fussed!