MK2 SEAT Arosa Sport Interior

Emz

Hey!

Selling my standard MK2 Arosa Sport Interior as I have new interior going in and therefore no need or room for these now.

They are grey with light red middles and in the sport style. They come with side airbags in the 2 front seats and are very, very comfortable. They are in good condition, I will give them a good clean and vacumn before sale anyways. They suit the car well and give it more of a sporty look.

The door cards match the seats and again are grey fabric. I will post pics up of these as soon a they are out of my car, should be this weekend.

More pics will be up soon including pics of the rear bench.

Looking for £225 ono, I do need these seats gone but will only accept sensible offers.

25d5ae92.jpg

0825d7ca.jpg

• 4 months later...

tdis only came with side aribags as an option but they probably arnt connected but as emz says it should have a litle fabric tag above the tilt forwards handle if its an air bag seat

Does the seats have air bags embossed on the sides?

The seats are airbag seats as they are from a sport. I'm just wondering if I will have the connectors to fit them to in the TDI? I never knew what the old seats were like etc... as I have just got the car!