lupo 1.8t 20v conversion

parv

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers car looks amazing

thank you! :)

Thank you very much they do some nice kit by the looks of it :) cars looking gd pal b nice to c it in the flesh :)

Sam

the pictures dont even do them justice... lol they look and feel brilliant.. i completely missed the edition38 deadline but fingers crossed the car should be finished completely this week.. i reaally need to see yours... just looks so good..

parv

Looks good, I'm waiting for my pedal box at the moment. Same setup as yours.

Any reason why you used a brake pressure switch rather than a pedal switch?

sweet... you'll be happy when you get it... :) lol i used the brake pressure switch because there isn't a bracket to hold the original brake light switch... if you want to get one..

http://www.cbsonline.co.uk/product/Hydraulic_Stop_Light_Switch_M10x1_STSH

thats the link where i got mine.. the master cylinders are not metric like the car itself... so when you make brake pipes up.. the master cylinders won't be m10 they'll be the other fitment...

hope that helps...

parv

Ahhh that makes sense. I see another CBS user, they are great! bought all sorts from them over time.

Im looking forward to getting the kit. It does look good, shame ive still got to build a garage before i can get the car over to fit it!

John

Ahhh that makes sense. I see another CBS user, they are great! bought all sorts from them over time.

Im looking forward to getting the kit. It does look good, shame ive still got to build a garage before i can get the car over to fit it!

John

building a garage... blimey! big job... good luck with that... when fitting it just make sure you get the right measurements as you'll be making 1 hole lol

• 2 weeks later...