Castle Combe VAG Day 2011

Yeah it was mental. Never went in the mk1 but Neville the other brother came and saw me at work in it one time. Yeah Stu has both the cars, although I think Neville and family were supposed to be picking up the passat from a lock up in Weston at some point.

A sad loss, seems like he was much loved on CGTI!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frome meet? Like half way for the Wiltshire people and us on the Mendips?

Their halfords carpark looks good, cos its a car place, mcdonalds and sainsburys next to it for food.

(BA11 4DH) suggest a weekend date?

Their halfords carpark looks good, cos its a car place, mcdonalds and sainsburys next to it for food.

(BA11 4DH) suggest a weekend date?

That or Fromes very own pub named after Jenson Button... the Frome Flyer, Ample carparking and a place to grab a pint! usually see a few VW's meeting up there every now and then :) normally mk2's though, not been a Lupo scene up there before.

It is usually not best to mix alcohol with car meets as police pay special attention. However if designated drivers remain designated, then sounds like a good place!

It is usually not best to mix alcohol with car meets as police pay special attention. However if designated drivers remain designated, then sounds like a good place!

Well they serve coca cola and redbull lol but yeah they do better food than McD's which is why its a more popular location :)

was a good day in the end, enjoyed meeting you all, would be good to do it again some time. If you guys are trying to arrange a small southwest lupo get together, would the mall cribbs causeway not be a more obvious choice? lots of food, lots of car parks?

was a good day in the end, enjoyed meeting you all, would be good to do it again some time. If you guys are trying to arrange a small southwest lupo get together, would the mall cribbs causeway not be a more obvious choice? lots of food, lots of car parks?

Easier to get to too.

I will suggest a date: Sun 7th August 11:00 AM Cribbs Causeway in the Morrissons Car Park

Opinions? I can start a thread with an attendance list.

Emz. Whereabout's is that in Chippenham as that's where i'm from but not seen this advertised anywhere?i'll be up for attending.

• 2 weeks later...