g60 steels utter poop

bithmeister

how about some b&q's green giant? could make some nice 3 or 4 spoke wooden ones.

Edited by jonnykell1980

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just want to fit into the scene. Myself... not that bothered. I like the BBS wheels but won't ever buy a set purely because it's so common. Same with G60 steels, I can see where the original poster is coming from. I'm looking forward to getting my wheels and getting them how I want them. Not seen anyone on this forum with the same yet.

all wheels are made in mass and depending on your price range, sense of style and creativity it what makes a wheel different

but not everyone will like everything coz that is impossible but to make set different is not.....

i dont really like bbs only coz most vdubs have them.... G60 steels are retro steel that was key to one of the fastest cars vw made in that time.... so maybe that why they are such an icon wheel

How many sets of BBS' have people actually seen when not at a show?

Common? Not really.

People say BBS RWs are rare, but I see them every day. Common as muck.

:lol:

How many sets of BBS' have people actually seen when not at a show?

Common? Not really.

I think its more the fact that when you go to a show every other car is just slammed on BBS

I see the OP has BBS`s, bet he has a wheel whores sticker on his rear windscreen and pressed metal plates too. G60`s are here to stay, don`t like them, tough ****

Easy youth take a chill pill :rolleyes:

Yep i run BBS's in fact Ive 6 sets of RM's and RS's,i even run them as winters,I'm that extravagant ;):lol::P

thats because they are the best wheels in the world :coffee:

and no i don't have a wheel-whores sticker and don't run pressed plates-not that there's anything wrong with them

never said i don't like g60's,just couldn't understand why a cheap pressed steel wheel commanded such a premium

simply because it was associated with an overrated mk2 golf with the steering wheel on the wrong side

and before the usual forum know-alls start commenting about that comment, Ive owned a mk2 g60 and it was overrated

the g-lader chargers are fragile and a timebomb just waiting to let go,

you run your cheap pressed steel wheels thats your choice ,but your cars will look naff- LIVE WITH IT ;)

I see the OP has BBS`s, bet he has a wheel whores sticker on his rear windscreen and pressed metal plates too. G60`s are here to stay, don`t like them, tough ****

ooh touchy touchy.

someone couldn't afford a set of BBS eh...

I rock BBS and I'm so cool. Soon as bitches see my whip, they're like "aiiiii that boi got BBS, I wanna check out his passenger seat and go for a ride". Then I get the guns out, and man, they faint right in my arms. True story.

I rock BBS and I'm so cool. Soon as bitches see my whip, they're like "aiiiii that boi got BBS, I wanna check out his passenger seat and go for a ride". Then I get the guns out, and man, they faint right in my arms. True story.

:lol:

It seems the only respected 'style' is OEM+++++ or just a standard Lupo.

If you deviate people get angry, ooo steels, that's not original on a GTI ooo burn.

Ooo pressed plates, ooo scene ooo.

I actually feel sorry for newcomers to Lupo's and this website. They will only get praise if they keep the frickin car standard.

And I will just bring up ATS Classics... How common! =O

It seems the only respected 'style' is OEM+++++ or just a standard Lupo.

If you deviate people get angry, ooo steels, that's not original on a GTI ooo burn.

Ooo pressed plates, ooo scene ooo.

I actually feel sorry for newcomers to Lupo's and this website. They will only get praise if they keep the frickin car standard.

And I will just bring up ATS Classics... How common! =O

People post images and ask for opinions on their car, so they should expect some negative as well as positive comments, as different people will have different ideas and likes.

If one doesn't want honest opinions, one shouldn't ask.

I am just thinking about the whole "its been done before" comment, posted a million times when someone asks a question about it, like the other thread about rat look.

Of course its been done before, the car is a decade old. What are those people saying, "its been done before" going to say in another 10 years :wacko: .

What are those people saying, "its been done before" going to say in another 10 years :wacko: .

[new york accent]...it's been done before already.[/new york accent]

:)

LMAO!!!!

I love reading what people put on this forum!

Its a shame whats happend to it as it was once a great forum with people happy to help and friendly...

Anyway back to the arguement people are making and not what the OP started....

BBS RULE & G60 steels are.... :lol:

I wonder what your car looks like LOL