AOL slow connection

bikemad04

Hi,

I am on AOL and am recieving a very slow connection to the point to web pages taking a while to load, Have phoned them and they said they are receiving problems atm, But after having 2 months of problems with them I dont believe a word they say anymore so was wondering if anyone is on AOL and receiving a slow connection? Here is my speed results, cheers.

966120534.png

I think you're the only person left that actually uses AOL?

Unforinatly yes but I cant cancel with out paying the remainder months on my contract,

Only way I can cancel it free is if the tech guys cannot fix a problem so when I phone them AGAIN after as the speed hasnt impoved I will be pushing for that as I want to change provider.

Go for it mate. How did you land up with AOL in the first place?

Also - I work over the road from the Carphone Warehouse 'Networks' (now known as 'TalkTalk Technology Centre') head office... Want me to sneak in one night and pull the plug on your account lol ?

Go for it mate. How did you land up with AOL in the first place?

Also - I work over the road from the Carphone Warehouse 'Networks' (now known as 'TalkTalk Technology Centre') head office... Want me to sneak in one night and pull the plug on your account lol ?

Was with them years ago and had no prob then beginning of the year the connection got cut of phoned AOL about the prob and they said we changed provider some time ago which we hadnt, but after no money taken out of bank look like there was a cock up somewhere and we had free internet for a while, So then with regret got a connection with them :( Never had so many problems.

Hehe would be great mate :lol: as my speed hasnt improved still on and off the phone, they tell me to change a setting on my router phone back in few hours etc going around in circles going to phone them again after as it hasnt improved and going to push again to get it cancelled for free.