lupo gti mpg

lowgti

Around 230 miles per tank to when light comes on. About 700 a year, female, 3yrs ncb, fully comp, with breakdown and parents on insurance as named drivers with myself as the main. This is declaring the coilovers and airfilter.

He didn't determine any dimensions, just the fact it was small , hence why I asked the question and finished it with a question mark. And don't believe everything you read , if it said 'the second coming of the lord god jesus christ, here to make you repent for any car fashion faux pas' would you still believe it?

I personally don't see the point of getting a GTI and then worrying about fuel consum[ption, but for the record, I regularly get around 200 miles to the tank, obviously no empty, but in the orange.

On long motorway trips it's more like 300-ish.

Maybe not, but it is useful to know as if her were getting far less it could help diagnose a problem with the car

...which is why I added;

but for the record, I regularly get around 200 miles to the tank, obviously no empty, but in the orange.

On long motorway trips it's more like 300-ish.

:)

I get approx 180 to a tank but that's 99% "enthusiastic" driving on small roads as I have a van for work so the GTi's more of a toy... Have seen 250+ with motorway driving though!

Whats all this 'small road' craic. If I floor it on a small road will I get less mpg than the same canning on a big road. Someone care to explain this ?

Im lucky if i get 50+ per quater tank. :/

thats on small roads though

Whats all this 'small road' craic. If I floor it on a small road will I get less mpg than the same canning on a big road. Someone care to explain this ?

I assume small roads = back roads; where there is more "driving" of a spirited manner or braking accelerating etc.

On a motorway or dual carriageway, one is more likely to sit at a constant speed and therefore return slightly better mpg.

To be fair, the guy never said narrow.....how is this moderating?! :wacko:

...and he's not really a moderator.

He also pm'd me asking for pictures of my penis, so so wrong.

Im flattered by your advances but im just not that way inclined