Jake's Yellow 1.4E - Interesting update this week 11/01/12

jabbles21

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your wheels mate, quality pictures! :)

Thanks bud - As far as I know they're linea corse, rare as turd! Yeah mate i'm dead happy with the pictures!

And thanks Emz! What is your problem with me polishing my car with my lanyard?! :'( Just cos it's cleaner than your car!

• 1 month later...

nothing major to report.. Been at uni which means ive got no money.

On the plus side ive been able to take my car with me, and i think it's safe to say i own the lowest car in cheltenham.. which is nice :)

Got some audi a6 seats going in as i missed my tombstones too much.

heere's a pic of clearance after chassis notch recently.

05fd897d.jpg

Wound down a little bit more last night. Wow it's made a big difference - just driving along at like 50 on a dead flat road and all of a sudden you're hitting the ground, no road camber no drains or potholes or anything that you can see. Crazy.

Plus it doesn't help i've been driving mum's new car this week so ive completely forgotten how to drive a lowered car :(

I also measured it to be lowered by 125mm, but how accurate this is i don't know.

And a single picture to show bumper clearance

a75de210.jpg

Cheers, Jake.

speed bumps. you're not getting over them.

picked uap a amtee from bictona collecge earlier.. many amanyta speeda buimps ; Htey loved it buat clearly hadnt seeadn a lowered carw beferoea hahashhehah ! loads of scraps oly got beached onace1

think i saw you beginning of this week or end of last going past gordino on m4 heading towards somerset, if so car looked sweet!

:)

pissed?

Apparently so! Wow.

I'll translate -

"picked uap a amtee from bictona collecge earlier.. many amanyta speeda buimps ; Htey loved it buat clearly hadnt seeadn a lowered carw beferoea hahashhehah ! loads of scraps oly got beached onace1 "

It's funny you should say that, as just today, I went to pick up a mate from bicton college, where there were many short concrete speedbumps. The onlookers loved it but clearly hadn't seen a lowered car before because they were all a bit shocked and concerned about the whole situation. I only got beached once which is good going.

:)

Ah yes mate very likely you did, go to university in cheltenham so drive past that way alot! Thank you buddy means alot.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

jmarsh93 and a couple of mates came down from london on Sunday and took him away! :( Very Very sad to see it gone, been an amazing first car and i've learnt alot!

Here it is driving *Read - Dragging* off, the last time i'll see it.. But it's nice that the last i saw of it the exhaust was tearing up cheltenham roads :wub:

407296_10150580595205937_753900936_10963879_2104131700_n.jpg

:'(