Jake's Yellow 1.4E - Interesting update this week 11/01/12

jabbles21

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick vid compilation from the other day. Hopes u likes

Them clips are a pain to get out!

Just need a sharp screwdriver to bend out the middle bit, then they come out easy.

Edited by BEP51

Your Sport sounding proper beasty! I need a decent air filter setup now.

Doesnt have to be a decent filter, mines a £15 stainless steel cone with no air feed, takes in far more air, hot or not, and it defo goes quicker than before.

The other two have drilled airboxes, the yellow most so, and i was amazed at how similar they were, i think the exhaust on the sport (tho stock) made part of the noise.

Who's were similar? Mine and Tom's?

Jake.

Similar to my filter, there wasnt too much difference but yours was notably louder than Tom's, but they were both much louder than standard.

How about we start a new Taunton Lupo thread rather than filling yours?

Edited by BEP51

Got another Tarantula done - I'm a little happier with this one as I used masking tape this time :)

0c4455b7.jpg

Me and Newnesie are in Plymouth tomorrow with BEP51 in my Lupo so if anyone is around and about keep an eye out :) Even better, let one of us know and we'll get a snappy shoot going!

Cheers, Jake.

Got another Tarantula done - I'm a little happier with this one as I used masking tape this time :)

Me and Newnesie are in Plymouth tomorrow with BEP51 in my Lupo so if anyone is around and about keep an eye out :) Even better, let one of us know and we'll get a snappy shoot going!

Cheers, Jake.

looking good, just a tiny tidy round the edges with a small knife and sandpaper. Is the other laquered yet?

Edited by BEP51

Yeah but i'm a lazy prack and i'd rather spend my time in bed.

Nope, they'll be fine :)

Oh, and BEP, painted on the passenger or driver's side? :)

up to u, makes no difference, we just park the other way round, go drivers side cos u r less likely to curb them.

• 1 month later...

I met Jowey today for some photographs but it was far too bright and I was busy taking him on a wild goose chase between my house and halfords so we didn't get alot done - here's what I did get :)

20110424_0027.jpg

20110424_0025.jpg

20110424_0031.jpg

20110424_0033.jpg

20110424_0035.jpg

20110424_0043.jpg

20110424_0047.jpg

20110424_0049.jpg

20110424_0052.jpg

20110424_0054.jpg

First go with a good camera and it was very bright (not that we were complaining about the sun) - those are my 2 excuses for the photo quality.

Thanks, Jake :)

Yeah it was funny watching him scrape over the hideous roads of Taunton hahahaa.

And i've just noticed in that last picture that the angle and depth of field makes it look like my car is going to rape Jowey's down that alley hehe

LOL at Diego's yellow stalker.

also LOL at the Billboards in the background.

97778fdb.jpg

the pictures came out pretty well really mate. better than I could ever have managed.

Thanks Lermy! :)

And yeah you better be Thomas, loads of fun.

Jowey - I did that on purpose :coffee: Thank you for the kind words, definetely need some practice though.

Oh, and I just found those chips in the back of my seat...... :sick: