In preparation for Gran Turismo 5

DarkStryder360

Need people to buy a ruddy Lupo and see if its as feeble as this video makes "non-premium" cars out to be.

I'm loving it so far! Have got a Red 1.4 Sport with a Turbo Kit, Full exhaust, Intake kit and about 138bhp at the moment :) It's great fun!

Just a shame you can't change the wheels on it! :( Had enough of the Kyalami's now.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a civic type r , old shape with just short of 300bhp .

advice- high powered big bhp evo's suck, save the money for a proper purpose built race car it will handle better.

anyone noticed there arent any big brake options?

Yeah can't buy any Lupo's new, have to get lucky in the used car dealership. Managed to get a nice Lupo Cup Car.

Great fun racing it in the Lupo Cup around the NĂĽrburgring! :wub: 9,00.00 lap with a standard car and hard tyres. You win a 1.4 after winning the race aswell.

Where are the shots of the Lupo's?! Come on you PS3 folk!

One of the Cup cars

NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

and in the Cup car race at the NĂĽrburgring..

NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

anyone noticed there arent any big brake options?

Apparently brake upgrades come later, when you level up to 20+?

advice- high powered big bhp evo's suck, save the money for a proper purpose built race car it will handle better.

On GT2 I had a beast of an Evo IV/V, was my favourute car, spend ages tinkering with all the settings. Entered all the hour + long endurance races in it

On GT2

The fact that I remember playing this for hours on end makes me feel so...old.

The fact that I also remember playing the originial Gran Turismo hours on end makes me feel like I should be collecting my pension soon!

I'm 21 :coffee:

The fact that I remember playing this for hours on end makes me feel so...old.

The fact that I also remember playing the originial Gran Turismo hours on end makes me feel like I should be collecting my pension soon!

I'm 21 :coffee:

I'm 21 too and consider GT1 and 2 to be the best racing games ever made. I remember the only time I ever queued up for a game on release date, was for GT2, with the sniff the disc feature, which I miss.

Lovely Lupo Cup shots btw! More Lupo pictures!

Can you lower the Lupos at all? Even slightly?

Got my copy today... Love it! Not come across a lupo in used dealer yet... Keepin my eyes peeled! At the min I'm runnin a 570bhp R32 Skyline GT-R.... Just sold my eunos, proved to be a beast of a first car!!!

Lol I did devote the evening to it to be fair! Just bought myself a gallardo lol. When you get to the professional series there's a lupo race around nordschleife... Lapped an 8:43.5 in my turboed gti cup car!

Best game ever....

Lol I did devote the evening to it to be fair! Just bought myself a gallardo lol. When you get to the professional series there's a lupo race around nordschleife... Lapped an 8:43.5 in my turboed gti cup car!

Best game ever....

My brother was doing 8:50 something in the std cup car, I just did some mods, so see what it does now.

He's on level 16, I'm just spending all his money whilst he's at work!

Lol ace. In level 12 at the min. Goin through all the special events because they earn you stupid money! My 670bhp gallardo is now pretty much undriveable, it's too fast! Lol.

My brother was doing 8:50 something in the std cup car, I just did some mods, so see what it does now.

He's on level 16, I'm just spending all his money whilst he's at work!

Yep, under 9,00 for a standard cup car and just under 8,00 in a fully modified one, with custom gear ratio's.

how do ya unlock the loop gti as ya cant buy on the dealership menu,

also are these under standard so theres no inside view??

I don't believe it does unlock, but I could be wrong though. You just have to keep looking in the used car dealership for it.

Yes all Lupo's are standard cars, so no inside view.

I bought a ps3 and this on me way home from hospital yesterday, absolutely loving it. Got a nice Lupo GTi, a quick EK Type R painted like a flat blue and Mazda MX5 that runs rings round stuff with twice the power :D

I love it, best game I've ever played.. PSN addy is liamvr6 if anyone wants to add me. I'm off work for the next 6-8 weeks so I'll be on all day :D