David Beckham's Custom Built TVR

VWJason

holy ****. not a fan of Cerbera's though.

only 2 cars have put a huge smile on my face driving them. a cerbera and a bike engined kitcar. wouldnt count them out till youve been out in one, fast car for reasonable money.

I had some friends who worked for Turners, they done a few of beckhams and i think the brazilian ronaldos too.

I built the audio system on Tyrone (from Corrie)'s Golf Mk4 when he had it back in 2002! and that 'Andy' from Emmerdale too - He also had a Mk4 golf in 2002 which I did the Audio system on!

Turners were/are pretty **** hot. My dad had them do a few car alarms for him back in the day.

The ICE installs looked amazing, and they had little pics of David Beckham in the reception/shop front.

I didn't even check to see the one i posted was the right one pmsl

Its only round the corner from me too.

B-A they build sound systems not websites lol .........and you posted before you read the rest of the thread.

So basically, Because this was beckhams car, its worth an extra 40k? erm no thanks :lol:

I promised myself I will own a cerbera at some point in my life. They look fantastic!

they sound lovely aswell, you cant resist putting your foot down all the time.

it doesnt when my boss had just spent a few months rebuilding it after a front end smash and i thought the back end was next. hahahah