My Gti *ON AIR* :)

shaunandez

Just picked my lupo up after its few weeks away in the hands of Luke Massy at Plush. To say him and mark have done a good job would be a massive understatement!When i first went to speak to Luke i didnt really know a lot about the kits out there that were available and didnt really know what kit i would want/need. Plush are the uk dealers for Airlift kits. He explained the difference between the various set-ups and let me make my mind up before going ahead with fitting. Decided to go with the easystreet management over switches due to ease of use and setting up the ride height.I would reccomend Plush to anybody. Thanks guys! All comments good or bad welcome

potter1.jpg

potter3.jpg

potter4.jpg

If anybody is wanting any info on the kits do not hesitate to contact Luke and he'll be happy to help.

http://www.plush-automotive.co.uk/

Edited by shaunandez

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to either get my shims fitted and try and tuck the back more or fit some 2" dishes on the rear. Lukes allready made sure that the kits won't restrict lows like some other set-ups out there. I used to be a hater, but I now realise you just can't run a car static this low day to day without damaging stuff and being able to carry passengers. I love it !