newbie- 1st attempt.

H3NRY

Hi, i'm new to this and this is my first post but i thought i'd have a go at photoshopping a lupo.

i'm still learning to drive and planning on buying myself a lupo once i've passed my test, and then modding it, so i thought i'd try a few things out and see what i like.

first ever attempt at 'shopping a car too.

went from this:

4888409147_d6ae18469e.jpg

to this:

4888408655_1ba7c16215.jpg

more realisticly:

4889100114_bbe7dcb00e.jpg

(excuse the over-tinted rear window, i went too far ahead and couldnt be bothered to undo it.)

*fixed in last picture.

anyway, let me know what you think!

Edited by H3NRY

Clean and simple, bumpstrips are perfect, the borbets are in proportion and the colours match well, next time see if you

can use 2 differnt wheels rather than the same one for front and back, thats all though I'd say though, well done mate ;)

Clean and simple, bumpstrips are perfect, the borbets are in proportion and the colours match well, next time see if you

can use 2 differnt wheels rather than the same one for front and back, thats all though I'd say though, well done mate ;)

cheers man, i did try to use different wheels but the proportions on the back wheel got thrown right out when i was adjusting it, so i took a shortcut.

quick question- about how much would coilovers put onto my insurance premium when i pass. first time driver etc. (i know its all subjective but just any clue would help)

depends if you tell them or not.......

but if its your first car and first policy at 17, i think you'll find it hard to insure any modification.

that's annoying. i hate how lupos look on 4x4 height but i guess it'll be fine for a year or two.

just in your predicament mate, puts it up about £100 if your fully comp but thats only if you do pass plus which is about £160 so roughly £260. TPF&T puts it up about the same respective to pass plus so yea about £260 mate :angry: