Dec's Gti

Dec

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah il take any of them lol it's just finding them forsale vw prices are CRAZY lol. Flat bottom steering wheels look and feal right :) seem loads chunkier aswell :)

Yeah il take any of them lol it's just finding them forsale vw prices are CRAZY lol. Flat bottom steering wheels look and feal right :) seem loads chunkier aswell :)

Yeah my Mk6 one feels so much better than the original :) eBay is the only place really to get them at a reasonable price, they are still pretty expensive though.

• 1 month later...

Well iv been slacking with updating this mainly because iv been slacking with improving it really, been such a busy winter sorting my new house out but managed to make UD just in time after pulling it out the garage on the monday before to find out the alternator was foooked, anyway as i was in paris from tuesday to friday night i luckily could rely on joe porter to sort me out with a new whilst i was away so managaed to make UD and give it a good detali saturday afternoon...

Proper happy with how it sat and the paint seemed pretty sweet even under the nasty lighting lol

only real mods i had done since last update was fitting the new centre caps and nuts, fitted blue silcone hoses to the induction and then fitted the cut out engine cover.

But anyway i was happyIsh and heres how it sat

UD2012.jpg

Cheers guys great to here, not had a chance to look at the albums on edition yet, I'm hoping someones got a shot of the rims with the new centre caps in :)

Standard RM012's taken to 7.5j making the offset around 20.5

Spaced 5mm out back would like to space them all another 5mm tho so there sitting closer to the archs :)

Sure did. Couldn't remember whose it was at the time but I admired it greatly :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

£6350 Advert in Classifieds! Gonna miss this, if two insurance policies were affrodable i would definatly keep it, Need an A3, S3 or Mk5 Gti in my Life! If only golf clubs Folded!

If golf clubs are the issue just take your back seats out, problem solved.

lol nah the option of carrying a third person is also of benifit to me im affraid

Remove one seat :idea:

• 4 weeks later...

Back on normal reg and forasle for just 4995 on standard rims :(, need offers around 5800 to roll away on the BBS, Wheels are also forsale in the classifieds :(

on a positive note i pick up my S3 on friday :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

mad reading all this! shame some of the blue powder coating has started to crack and a couple of rust spots popped up but all being sorted over the next few weeks! can't believe how much work the little car has had over the years!